Tuncay

Løse rykter og diskusjoner om spillere vi vil ha eller ikke vil ha

Re: Tuncay

Innlegg Morten T. » 31 Jan 2011, 19:49

Okei, jeg er ingen Pulis-hater, men det at Tuncay ikke har fått ut potesialet sitt i Stoke mener jeg at vår manager må ta på sin kappe. Virker som om Pulis har forsøkt å disiplinere tyrkeren til å bli en slags kostskolegutt som skulle føye seg etter en stram organisering og godta alt uten og mukke og uten rom for kreative løsninger. Det har, i så tilfelle, ikke Pulis lykkets med.
For å være populær må man være en middelmådighet - Oscar Wilde
Brukerens avatar
Morten T.
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg bjørn123 » 31 Jan 2011, 20:03

Liker ikke dette - dersom vi ikke får en kreativ midbanespiller er dette nesten en katastrofe :(
bjørn123
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg theKanel » 31 Jan 2011, 20:07

Nesten en katastrofe!? Det er ein katastrofe.
Tviler på at Pulis har ein spelar på hånd som er i nærheten av å ha Tuncay sine kvaliteter!
Kan ikkje berre ha da kjekt, må ha da litt gøy og!
theKanel
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Stoke - HamKam » 31 Jan 2011, 20:08

Dette ser ut til å bli en trist trist trist dag ... Tuncay ute ... Carew inne ... og kanskje Leiva inne etter hvert også.
Stoke - HamKam
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Lilledino » 31 Jan 2011, 20:12

Stoke - HamKam skrev:Dette ser ut til å bli en trist trist trist dag ... Tuncay ute ... Carew inne ... og kanskje Leiva inne etter hvert også.

Leiva og Salif ....wow
Proud to be a Potter !
Brukerens avatar
Lilledino
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg mfkpotter » 31 Jan 2011, 20:15

Ha det bra Tuncay, du var en av mine helter på dagens lag. Var bare så inderlig synd at stabeistet fra Wales ikke så dine kvaliteter, lykke til videre.
mfkpotter
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg bjørn123 » 31 Jan 2011, 21:11

Sitat fra en frustrert Stoke fan:

"You boring boring man Pulis!
Who are you going to bring in that's better than Tuncay? You're getting rid of a player that is more influential than most of your other players. Okay..he's not brilliant but he's the best you've got.
Here's my forecast..... No more than 6 goals scored for the rest of the season and we'll be in the bottom 6 by the end.. of it. Desite having money to spend, TP and his backroom yes men have'nt got the know how to improve the way we''re playing. With the exception of Ethers and Pennant, and maybe Fuller (if he's in the mood) we will have all players playing the same,very little skill on the ground but capable of either basic defending and hoofing it up the pitch or a forward line capable of heading a few goals but with no creative play whatsoever.Then you wonder...Why are we always on last on Match of the Day...Because the bloody footballs boring that's why!!! "
bjørn123
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Morten T. » 31 Jan 2011, 21:39

Pressemelding fra Stoke City F.C.:

TUNCAY'S “DREAM MOVE”
STOKE CITY have today finalised a €5.2 million deal to provide Turkish international Tuncay Sanli with his “dream move” to the German Bundesliga.
The 29-year-old striker signed for the 2008-09 champions Wolfsburg after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical on transfer deadline day.
Manager Tony Pulis insisted that Tuncay's desire to play in Germany and to further his international ambitions as captain of the Turkish national side had been important factors behind that decision to leave City after 17 months at the Britannia Stadium.
“Tunny came to me at the weekend and asked me if the club would help him to achieve his dream,” said City's manager following confirmation of the deal. “He has always wanted to play in Germany and has missed out on several occasions in the past.
“So this is a fantastic opportunity for him, and it is a fantastic deal for the Club when you consider what we paid for him when he signed from Middlesbrough.
“I spoke to Tunny a number of times about his hopes and ambitions in his playing career and it was quite apparent that he saw Germany as a great opportunity not only to be much closer to home but also to boost his international prospects as well.”
He added: “Despite all the speculation, Tunny has been a smashing lad to have around the place; indeed a credit to both himself and his profession.
“He wanted to move last summer, but the time wasn't right then. Now though, we have brought in John Carew, and Mamady Sidibe is back from injury, so we have plenty of options when you also bear in mind the strikers signed in the last window.
“You want that competition for places, but you can't keep everyone happy. This move suits Tunny's needs and everyone here wishes him well in the future.”

Tuncay 2 . . .
Tuncay, who had been lined up to join Wolfsburg in the past, revealed: “On three occasions, moves to Germany have fallen through at the last minute, so I am delighted, but also relieved, that this time I have been able to make the most of this opportunity.
“I would like to thank the Manager and everyone at the Club and, of course, the supporters for making me feel so welcome at Stoke City. I can assure you I would not have joined another English club, but this was too good an opportunity for me to fulfil my dream.”
Tuncay joined City in August 2009 when he completed a £5 million transfer from Middlesbrough, the club where his new manager at Wolfsburg, Steve McClaren, had a successful spell in charge before the striker's own arrival at the Riverside from Fenerbahce.
In that time at the Britannia Stadium , he started 26 games for the Potters and scored eight goals, but a further 29 appearances came from the substitutes bench.
Tuncay was indeed an unused substitute for City's FA Cup fourth round tie against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday before heading off to Germany for discussions about the move to Wolfsburg immediately after the 1-0 victory at Molineux.

Stoke City Football Club Ltd
For å være populær må man være en middelmådighet - Oscar Wilde
Brukerens avatar
Morten T.
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Svein Nilsen » 31 Jan 2011, 21:45

Jeg er i utgangspunktet ikke veldig bekymret for at Tuncay ha reist. Men, jeg er fryktelig bekymret for hva vi har av spillere om 3 timer!!! Skal vi komme noen vei videre MÅ vi forsterke med GODE spillere! Denne gang orker vi ikke fem på tolv spillere fra et dårlig Championship lag.............
Svein Nilsen
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg JonC » 31 Jan 2011, 22:07

Er glad på Tuncay sine vegne. Det bor så mange tyrkere i dette området at de fyller hjemmebanen Wolfswagen Arena (kap. 30.000) alene.
Don’t plan to succeed, Work to succeed.
Brukerens avatar
JonC
Ivrig Stokie

ForrigeNeste

Gå til Ryktebørsen

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 140 gjester