Én kamp unna Europa ?

Her diskuterer vi alt som har med vårt kjære Stoke City FC å gjøre

Én kamp unna Europa ?

Innlegg JonC » 13 Mar 2011, 21:18

Spiller Stoke seg til finalen, vil de automatisk kvalifisere seg for Europaligaen neste år. Den eneste betingelsen er at Man U og Man C kommer blant de 6 beste i Premier League. Akkurat det skal mye til at ikke skjer slik ståa er i PL pr. i dag. Dette i flg BBC sin blogg (og jeg tar intet ansvar for feil her):
Now then, the draw for the FA Cup semi-final also has another connotation... by our calculations, it looks very unlikely that sixth place will now be good enough for Europa League qualification. We think Bolton or Stoke are guaranteed a Europe League place courtesy of an FA Cup final appearance, provided their opponent - Man City or Man Utd - finishes in the top six of the Premier League. Now, England get an extra place in the Europa League if Man City or Liverpool win it, only if they don't qualify by some other means (i.e fifth place takes precedent over winning Europa League), while there is, of course, an extra Europa League place for the team that wins the Fair Play League. But, as it stands, you'll need to finish top five if you want to qualify for Europe this season. We, erm, think.
Don’t plan to succeed, Work to succeed.
Brukerens avatar
JonC
Ivrig Stokie

Re: Én kamp unna Europa ?

Innlegg Lilledino » 13 Mar 2011, 21:47

JonC skrev:Spiller Stoke seg til finalen, vil de automatisk kvalifisere seg for Europaligaen neste år. Den eneste betingelsen er at Man U og Man C kommer blant de 6 beste i Premier League. Akkurat det skal mye til at ikke skjer slik ståa er i PL pr. i dag. Dette i flg BBC sin blogg (og jeg tar intet ansvar for feil her):
Now then, the draw for the FA Cup semi-final also has another connotation... by our calculations, it looks very unlikely that sixth place will now be good enough for Europa League qualification. We think Bolton or Stoke are guaranteed a Europe League place courtesy of an FA Cup final appearance, provided their opponent - Man City or Man Utd - finishes in the top six of the Premier League. Now, England get an extra place in the Europa League if Man City or Liverpool win it, only if they don't qualify by some other means (i.e fifth place takes precedent over winning Europa League), while there is, of course, an extra Europa League place for the team that wins the Fair Play League. But, as it stands, you'll need to finish top five if you want to qualify for Europe this season. We, erm, think.

Kult...
Proud to be a Potter !
Brukerens avatar
Lilledino
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Morten T. » 13 Mar 2011, 22:25

Tar gjerne en tur til Hviterussland eller Moldova, jeg!
For å være populær må man være en middelmådighet - Oscar Wilde
Brukerens avatar
Morten T.
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Knut Ole » 13 Mar 2011, 23:20

Stoke i Europa? Snakker om søt musikk :)
1974 sist gang?
Knut Ole
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Morten T. » 15 Mar 2011, 16:21

Noen brikker må falle på plass for at Stoke skal ut i Europa:

So, the main three scenarios are as follows:

1) If United or City win the FA Cup and finish in the top four of the Premier League, the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL qualify for the Europa League;

2) If United or City win the FA Cup and finish fifth, the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL NOT qualify for the Europa League. The remaining place will go to sixth in the Premier League instead;

3) If United or City win the FA Cup, but finish sixth or below in the league, again the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL NOT qualify for the Europa League.

Den greieste metoden for å sikre seg Europa-spill er egentlig å bare vinne hele sulamitten! ;)
For å være populær må man være en middelmådighet - Oscar Wilde
Brukerens avatar
Morten T.
Ivrig Stokie

Innlegg Lilledino » 15 Mar 2011, 17:31

Morten T. skrev:Noen brikker må falle på plass for at Stoke skal ut i Europa:

So, the main three scenarios are as follows:

1) If United or City win the FA Cup and finish in the top four of the Premier League, the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL qualify for the Europa League;

2) If United or City win the FA Cup and finish fifth, the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL NOT qualify for the Europa League. The remaining place will go to sixth in the Premier League instead;

3) If United or City win the FA Cup, but finish sixth or below in the league, again the losing finalist (Stoke or Bolton) WILL NOT qualify for the Europa League.

Enig, er ikke det enklest da ?

Den greieste metoden for å sikre seg Europa-spill er egentlig å bare vinne hele sulamitten! ;)
Proud to be a Potter !
Brukerens avatar
Lilledino
Ivrig Stokie

Gå til Om Stoke

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 101 gjester